The state of Maryland provides plenty of opportunities to hit the ground running. With many marathons and charity races, there’s always a reason for you to lace up. In one day, you can contribute to a meaningful cause while also getting some exercise.
Whether you are running in support of someone, a charity or just because, it’s a great opportunity to take advantage of custom designing a t-shirt. A custom t-shirt shows your support for the event and regardless if you are running with colleagues, a team of friends and family or alone, a custom t-shirt is a great way to celebrate the occasion.
This year, there’s a variety of marathons and races coming up, so now is a great time to custom design your t-shirt. While all of the races throughout Maryland are worthy of recognition and participation, here are some of the upcoming races:
1. AWLFC Paws and Claws 5K on June 29th held in Frederick, Maryland
2. The Run n’ Mate 5K Event Series on July 20th held in National Harbor, Maryland
3. Run in The Sun For Autism 5k/10K on July 21st held in Baltimore, Maryland
4. River Valley Run 10k Trail and 5k Road Race on August 17th held in Manchester, Maryland
5. Run For The Cure (Leukemia and Lymphoma Society) 5k and 10k on September 1st held in Baltimore, Maryland
For more information on upcoming Maryland races, click here.